I just finished my first crazy quilt for display. I tried a variety of new things on this quilt-- some large ribbon flowers, trapunto, punch embroidery, button bunches, some new stitches and silk ribbon embroidery flowers. I made my first web and spider too! I haven't done any embroidery before either so that was new to me also. The needlepoint in the center was what I based the color scheme on -- I found it at a church bazaar. I learned a major lesson by using it because it stretched as I stitched. Next time I will iron some interfacing or something to help keep it taut. I bought the display frame at an antique store. I'm ready to move on to my next project - the wild west!