Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Sewing Room - My Favorite Things


As far as I am concerned, no sewing room would be complete without some of your favorite momentos around to bring a smile to your face! I love things old and things to remind me of good times! These old toys were given to me by my Mom a several years ago, but belonged to my Dad when he was only a boy. In the wagon I put a couple of momentos from the CQI retreat last year - the heart box Gerry K. gave out to everyone and the hand made button spools were given out by Claudina H. On the motorcycle on his lap is a gift my husband gave me along with a gift card to shop at a bead shop here in town. He took the time to pick out a sweet red heart bead on his own and I treasure it. On top of the bus I put several old wooden spools of thread that I got at an estate sales (one of my favorite past times is going to these).

No comments: